Home NEWS Ellen DeGeneres will return to the studio to do her present with...

Ellen DeGeneres will return to the studio to do her present with out an viewers available


Ellen DeGeneres is headed back into the studio.

DeGeneres, 62, will be back at work next week on the Warner Bros. lot for film her daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, without an audience on hand.

According to Variety, the program, which is produced by WB’s Telepictures Productions, will be back in studio Monday with a skeleton staff and crew.

Ellen DeGeneres, 62, will be back at work next week on the Warner Bros. lot for film her daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, without an audience on hand.

Telepictures Productions is aiming to limit the number of employees on hand to a minimum, with everyone getting paid their normal wage following issues the staff had last year in the early months of the shutdown.

The production company last week kept the talk show on hiatus amid her recovery from the virus, in addition to a spike in her native Los Angeles County, according to Deadline

The show, which was halted a week from its initial January 4 return, has been showing reruns since December 10 after DeGeneres said she’d tested positive.

‘Hi Everyone, I want to let you all know that I tested positive for Covid-19,’ Ellen said on social media. ‘Fortunately, I’m feeling fine right now. Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified, and I am following all proper CDC guidelines. Please stay healthy and safe. Love, Ellen.’

The show, which was halted a week from its January 4 return, has been showing reruns since December 10 after DeGeneres said she'd tested positive

The show, which was halted a week from its January 4 return, has been showing reruns since December 10 after DeGeneres said she’d tested positive 

Ellen returned to work this past fall implementing social distance protocols amid the spread of the virus

Ellen returned to work this past fall implementing social distance protocols amid the spread of the virus 

‘Due to the COVID-19 surge in Los Angeles County, and for the continued safety of our staff and crew, The Ellen DeGeneres Show will push production by a week,’ the company said, with January 11 as the current target date to resume production on the show. 

Ellen, who is married to Portia De Rossi, 47, returned to work this past fall implementing social distance protocols amid the spread of the virus.

The Los Angeles Department of Public Health advised entertainment productions to cease in-person operations amid the local spike in the county. 

The veteran TV personality's show initially ceased production December 10 after DeGeneres said she'd tested positive on social media

The veteran TV personality’s show initially ceased production December 10 after DeGeneres said she’d tested positive on social media 

‘Although music, TV and film productions are allowed to operate, we ask you to strongly consider pausing work for a few weeks during this catastrophic surge in COVID cases. Identify and delay higher risk activities, and focus on lower-risk work for now, if at all possible,’ the department said, according to FilmLA.

As of Thursday, on a global level, 1,895,925 people have died amid more than 87,952,778 positive diagnoses worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University. The death total for COVID-19 in the U.S. was at 364,735 people, with 21,543,310 total positive diagnoses.

In Ellen’s home state of California, officials said than 28,045 people have died from the virus amid more than 2.5 million positive tests. 



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: